What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A golf swing performance system
- Start launching the longest and most accurate tee shots of your life
- Learn about how to add 40-70 yards of distance to your golf swing
- Own a tee shot that goes straight down the fairway, every time
- Learn how to add a ton of yards to your next tee shot
- Learn how to regularly launch 300-yard tee shots
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Monster Golf Swing scores 70.23/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.monstergolfswing.com, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $47.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: monstergolfswing.com you’ll also be taken through to monstergolfswing.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)